Impact Group is growing and now has a national footprint to best serve your brands. Our teams focus exclusively on their particular divisions so that our team experts are able to provide you with specific, targeted solutions.
Whether your company is brand new or you’re a multimillion-dollar established presence, we have the talent and experience to make your CPG brand everything that it can be. We are zealous CPG industry brand builders and creative solution experts!
- Conventional CPG marketing has been our foundation since 1994.
- Offering full-service food brokerage solutions, with a broad array of tools and strategies for maximum brand coverage and exposure, and established relationships with ALL major retailers, an important consideration in the CPG industry.
- Our strength lies in the fact that we have managed to penetrate and develop both the perimeter of the store along with the center aisles – an advantage that sets us apart.
- Our associates have been with us for an average of 20 years, providing expertise that can’t be duplicated.
- Our specialized knowledge of CPG channels and how to penetrate them is a result of deep and lasting relationships we have made with retailers over decades.
NATURAL & SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
- Offering distinguished Natural and Specialty sales and marketing experience and expertise since 1983.
- The preeminent Natural and Specialty food broker, representing leading and emerging natural and organic brands to retailers in six territories covering 18 states, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, Natural Grocers, New Seasons and more.
- 90% of our Directors and Business Managers average 20+ years each in the Natural Products/Specialty Industry
- More than half of our 90+ division employees are dedicated to Field Sales – our CPG brand clients’ “feet on the street.”
- Dedicated to exclusively serving the Kroger Co. family of companies since 1980 with a combined 700+ years of direct Kroger/Banner experience and offices in Kroger’s division headquarters.
- We house a dedicated marketing team, providing our CPG clients with key access and influence.
- Divisional events and programs flow through our office in Greater Cincinnati, providing one point of contact for all marketing at Kroger and its other banners.
- We are one of a select few companies that write all of the shelf schematics for Kroger center store.
- We provide comprehensive sales, marketing, analytical and retail support, including on-shelf continuity coverage, custom surveys, sales allocations, IRC application and divisional programs and opportunities.
- We cover 100% of the U.S. Walmart market, with 8 regional field offices to provide superior CPG brand representation at over 4000 store locations.
- Our 8 regional managers, 18 divisional managers and approximately 200 retail representatives work tirelessly to help brands access the enormous and lucrative Walmart market.
- Our reps have a fine-tuned and well-established coverage schedule, visiting particular Walmart retail locations once every two, four or six weeks, with 40% of locations visited every two weeks.
- This systematic, reliable and successful coverage schedule has helped us establish excellent relationships with store management and representatives – which helps our CPG marketing clients get and stay on Walmart’s shelves.